Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some of my favorite sayings......

Meeting makers make it or People who don't go to meetings never hear what happens to people who don't go to meetings.
The elevator to recovery is out of order, PLEASE TAKE THE STEPS.
I am everything I always loved in a person.
Having a pity party? Don't send out for pizza or pitch a tent!
If I always do what I've always done, I'll always get what I've always got!
I used to live one day at a time, but it was always yesterday or tomorrow.
Poor me, Poor me, Pour me another drink.
Short version of the serinity prayer: F@#* it!
Some people are on the marijuana maintenance plan.
You're doing pretty good with those 3 absolutes!
If no one has told you that they love you today, better luck tomorrow!
I don't worry about you between the Serenity prayer and the Lord's prayer, I worry about you between the Lord's prayer and the Serenity prayer.
Those are just a few..... Time for a cup of coffee, see ya later Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment