Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Be careful what you pray for....

I used to ride a bicycle a lot back in my 30's. I am now 62 and thought it might be good to start riding a two wheeler without an engine on it again. So, my beautiful wife got me a bicycle for Christmas. I rode it about 200 yards two days ago. When I came up our driveway, my wife was waiting. I got off and could not stand up straight. My legs were in serious PAIN. I planned on riding it to work when the weather changes. I think it will take some time to get the old body to adjust to this exercise. My wonderful wife will be the driving force behind that one. I used to always say, "my wife works out with weights and I take long naps." I think the whole scenario is about to change. Time for a cup of coffee, see ya later. Bob

1 comment: