Friday, December 18, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.............

Oh well, I'm not politically correct. I will not change things that work good. Just like my 12 step recovery program. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! 90% of the United States is Christian. The other 10%, I wish you whatever it is that you see as your way of peace and happiness. I live in a country that was founded on Christian ways, as a Republic. I see my Christian way as being spiritually correct for me, and my Big Book states, "live a spiritual life or die an alcoholic death". This way is working for me for the past 24 years. So MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of my friends and to those who are not yet my friends. Time for a cup of coffee, see ya later. Bob

1 comment:

  1. I don't feel the 12 steps are "broke", but they certainly are in need of a tune-up.
    the bb and 12 were composed many years ago and
    are male oriented. ( a counselor termed them
    testosterone tainted). in addition, there wasn't the prevalence of drugs and co-occurring disorders that exist today.
    In my blog i share the 16 steps; a welcome addition to the 12, especially for women.

    ReplyDelete