Monday, August 30, 2010

CHANGE.....

I posted this on Face Book and got a lot of comments! Humans don't like change. One time, when I was around 5 years sober, I went to my Home Group real early. I turned all the tables in a different way. When the people started to arrive, you should have seen the havoc! Man, were they upset. They were walking around asking everyone, "what the heck happened?" Then they started turning the tables back the way they were saying, "we don't care if the church wants them the other way, we want them this way!" When they found out I did it, WOW, were they angry with me. I told them, " it was just a little test I was doing". They said, "if you do that again, we'll kill you!" So much, for that test. Time for a cup of coffee, see ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Change can be hard to accept, but it is good for the soul.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete