Monday, April 27, 2009

We are but trusted servants....

We do not govern. A lot of great old timers have told me, over the years, the longer you are around, the smaller you should get. I am starting to figure that out. My BEHAVIOR is the thing that is most obvious and most able to direct someone. My mouth only creates dissension and sometimes I say things that I can't shove back in my mouth. When I hear someone make a lambasting comment at a meeting, I need to focus on what he didn't get his way with, instead of wanting to tell him off. We are a troubled lot, even with the alcohol and drugs behind us. Love and tolerance, that's what my friend Father Martin always told me to strive for. Time for a cup of coffee, see ya later.

1 comment:

  1. 3 cheers for fr. Martin , rest his soul

    tom

    ReplyDelete