Friday, October 30, 2009

Tomorrow is Halloween.......

Some of us should dress up like we used to dress up. What a sight, huh! Unfortunately, some of us still act like we used to. I do from time to time. I can fall back into that selfish self-centered person at the drop of a hat. Thank God we have Sponsors and sober running buddies who are allowed to tell us when we fall back. If I didn't have that working in my life today, it would be like Halloween every day for a drunk like me. Time for a cup of coffee, see ya later. Bob

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I first got sober, one of the first things my sponsor said to me was "Ya know, the big book of Alcoholics Anonymous tells me I have to sponsor someone, but it doesn't say that someone has to be you""
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! see ya

    ReplyDelete