Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm THANKFUL for.....

being sober and having a family that is great to be with. I'm thankful for being a member of AA, so I can go to Lost Wages each November for a Roundup. I'm thankful for my co-sponsor who lives in Vegas and I can spend some time with him when I go there. I'm thankful for friends and people who I can help and they can also help me. I'm thankful my 87 y/o mom is still around and I can spend time with her (I owe big time!). I'm thankful for my daughter and her husband and kids like me. I have taken my granddaughter (19) with me when I speak at meetings. She likes her grandpa. I'm thankful that I have a life worth living today. I could go on and on. What are you thankful for? Time for a cup of coffee, see ya later. Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment