Monday, March 9, 2009

If he takes me to it....

He'll take me through it. It took a long time for me to start to believe what my first Sponsor told me. He kept telling me that saying over and over. After some ten years, I started to see some actual results of that saying actually working in my life. Does that mean I actually have full faith in God handling things that I see as not having a good chance of it working out? NO! I sometimes have to talk to my Sponsor or others to get me back on track and holing line with a project I am struggling with. Another thing my sponsor would always tell me, "God will never take you around it, He takes you through it!" Sometimes I would just like to avoid a situation, and go around it. That seems to be a not so happy ending way. It's a struggle to go through it, but much nicer on the other side. Time for a cup of coffee, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment