Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meeting makers make it.....

I understand that saying, and agree that it is that simple. Another saying that I have always liked is; People who don't go to meetings, never hear what happens to people who don't go to meetings. A little more complicated, but so am I! I am fortunate enough to have gotten sober in Cleveland, where AA actually started. There are over 700 meetings a week in Greater Cleveland. No reason to not be able to get to a whole lot of meetings. When I first got sober, I had no job, no place to go, so I was able to go to around 16 meetings a week, with a lot of time to spare. When I got a job, I cut back to 14 meetings a week. When I got married and reunited with my children, I cut back to 10 meetings a week. I now go to 5 to 7 meetings a week, and everyone around me is Thankful for that. Time for a cup of coffee, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment